Sunday, April 22, 2012

This blog unintentionally left blank

aaaaand he's back! I'd like to say with a vengeance, but we'll take it a post at a time shall we.

It's been roughly 13 months since I first set foot in the Korean peninsula and it has been forever since my last blog post. Time sure does fly!

Just to allay your fears, that lack of posts doesn't mean that I've had nothing new to add or that I've been living in a cave without internet, or worse, with dial-up - no, instead I have 2 quite pertinent excuses:
 1. I've been ridiculously busy, and;
 2. I'm pretty lazy
and the two are quite a contradictory and killer pair - which stifles getting anything extra curricular done.
However, with a bit of luck number 1 will ease off and number 2 might improve enough for me to post an array of updates of the adventures I've been up to in the intervening time period.

No guarantees, but I will try my best :)  stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment