Sunday, March 6, 2011

Annyonghaseyo!

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr Nick...)
Welcome to my blog!
Now, this is my very first blog and I am new to the experience.
I have started this blog as a sort of virtual diary of my new adventure - I have moved out of Australia for the first time and have now taken up residence in Ulsan, South Korea, where I have taken on a new job. 
The vision is that I can share with you all my thoughts and experiences as I discover the treasures that Korea has to offer, as well as the no doubt humorous anecdotes that will be created as this "gwuah loh" (white devil) tries to fumble his way through Korean culture.
Although this is the first time I have moved outside of the country, I am a well travelled individual, and I will also use this as a portal to share my insights about the world in which we live, particularly as I get a glimpse into how diverse cultures are both similar and different.
Regardless - I look forward to sharing this adventure with you all!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment